Marketing + E-Commerce Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing + E-Commerce Specialist to establish and develop a comprehensive, consumer-led digital marketing strategy to help build our brand across all channels. They will be involved in a wide range of exciting projects and work with our intimate and talented team of creatives in our daily operations. They will help develop and deliver integrated communication strategies, campaigns and e-commerce initiatives to fulfill brand and sales objectives. This role is both strategic, and executional.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Develop strategies for optimizing ecommerce channels to drive digital sales across all platforms
- Work with internal and external partners to create compelling messaging and associated content assets for projects
- Generate audience development initiatives in close collaboration with Leadership
- Increase customer acquisition while fostering existing customer relationships and increase conversion on all platforms
- Manage Email Marketing / CRM
- Oversee Website and Shopify
- Manage back and front end and calibrate for optimal operation.
- Social Media Strategy across all platforms
- Monitor analytics across social media and web, compiling detailed reports for managers and leadership
- Working cross-functionally with design team to develop visual assets for social media content and promotion
- Report monthly on best practices, benchmarks, analytics, and KPI's to leadership.
- Shop Management (currently open by appointment only)
- Front facing management of appointments in physical location
- Assist in management of shopify platform, info@ account replies and social media engagement / answering of DM’s
- Produce quarterly sales reports to present to management and strategize how to optimize and improve sales across the board
- Assist the team with facilitation and management of consignment and wholesale orders
- Identify new channels, partnerships and opportunities for brand awareness
- Deliver a distinctive and authentic consumer experience through eCommerce, brand partnerships, and marketing initiatives
- Offer strategic input on future exhibitions, product sales, events, and store inventory
- Develop marketing strategies to engage customers at each stage of the funnel; execute end-to-end marketing plans to completion, including measurement.
- Have a keen understanding of company offering, and be able to effectively communicate the concept and stories of the products.
- Work cross-functionally with artists on events and activations
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years experience in a Marketing or Sales role
- Sensitivity and awareness of art and design history, current trends, and recent developments/key players
- Experience in retail or e-commerce
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in proposing and managing budgets
- Organized and detail oriented -- the candidate should be a process builder, a calendar keeper, and a project manager at heart.
- Self-starter, identifying and solving problems independently.
- Capable of designing their own work streams
- Passionate about building a brand
- Fluency in Mandarin strongly preferred
Terms and Commitment
There is a two month trial, and can become a full-time position with paid vacation time, sick days, and healthcare benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send resumé and cover letter to email@example.com with 'Marketing + E-Commerce Specialist 2021' in subject line.