***Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration***
We are looking for a Marketing Director to help build our brand across all channels and create effective marketing programs to generate awareness and bring in new customers. They will be involved in a wide range of exciting projects and work with our intimate and talented team of creatives in our daily operations.
They will develop and recommend integrated communication strategies, campaigns and programs to fulfill brand and sales objectives. The ideal candidate will create and deliver programs across marketing, advertising, digital, visual, communications and public relations to ensure maximum impact, efficiency and alignment across all company activities. This role is both strategic, and executional. This includes but is not limited to:
- Direct our content strategy and oversee editorial calendar, social media, and communications schedules
- Email Marketing / CRM
- Develop PR strategies, and identify best ways to execute
- Paid Ad Strategy - Advise and help strategize paid promotion budgets
- Continuously monitor campaign effectiveness to improve and optimize ROI.
- Social Media Strategy across all platforms
- Working cross-functionally with design team to develop visual assets for social media content and promotion
- Work with internal and external partners to create compelling messaging and associated content assets
- Identify new channels, partnerships and opportunities for brand awareness
- Offer strategic input on future exhibitions, events, and store inventory
- Develop marketing strategies to engage customers at each stage of the funnel; execute end-to-end marketing plans to completion, including measurement.
- Work cross-functionally with artists on events and activations
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years experience in a Sales and Marketing role.
- Sensitivity and awareness of art and design history, current trends, and recent developments/key players.
- Experience working for a design studio, production studio, or gallery.
- Experience in retail or e-commerce preferred.
- Experience managing social ad creation.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in proposing and managing budgets.
- Organized and detail oriented -- the candidate should be a process builder, a calendar keeper, and a project manager at heart.
- Self-starter, identifying and solving problems independently.
- Capable of designing their own work streams.
- Passionate about building a brand.
- Salary contingent on experience.
About Special Special:
Special Special is an art production brand and exhibition/retail space in the East Village of New York. We produce in-house art editions, and collaborate with a wide range of artists and designers to produce and host exhibitions.